Hamlet Title Agency
This comprehensive guide to buying your first home contains helpful real estate knowledge to help you throughout the home-buying process. There are many questions that can arise before you even decide you should purchase a home, such as "Should I just keep renting?", "What is escrow?" or "What is Title Insurance?". This guide answers all of those questions and much more.
Table of Contents:
1. Quick Overview
2. The Rent vs Buy Debate
3. The Key Professionals Involved In Your Real Estate Transaction and Their Roles Explained
4. How to Obtain A Loan for A New Home
5. The Mortgage Closing Terms You Need to Know
6. A Sample Mortgage Payment
7. Home Comparision Chart
8. What is Title Insurance?
9. Common Title Problems and Why You Need Title Insurance
10. What is Escrow?
11. Tips for Your First Home Closing
12. What to Avoid During the Closing Process
13. What Happens Post-Closing?
14. Moving Checklist and Tips for Moving with Pets
16. What to Know Before You Owe
17. Checklist for Successful Home-Closing